CONDITIONS OF USE
Liquor License number: 699 9077 9
Class of License: Producers License
Name of Licensee: Lenton Brae
Address: Caves Road Margaret River WA 6285
Phone: 08 9755 6255
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- To sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
DELIVERY& RETURNS POLICY
LENTON BRAE (ABN 32 235 773 840) WEBSITE
Lenton Brae despatches wines from the cellar door in Margaret River within 2 working days of receipt of order. Should any wine be faulty or damaged in transit, please contact the cellar door as soon as practicable to arrange a replacement or credit. Currency of transaction is Australian Dollars only. Lenton Brae’s online shopping cart uses secure socket layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption for credit card processing.
LENTON BRAE (ABN 32 235 773 840) WEBSITE
Our Policy is based on the National Privacy Principles which were developed by the Office of the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner, and introduced in December 2001.You can obtain further information about privacy in Australia and the protection of your personal information on the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site.
What information do we gather about you?
The amount of information we collect depends on your use of our website. The only personal data we collect is what you tell us about yourself, and includes;
* the content of electronic forms you submit via the website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions, for example, personal information such as your name and contact details.
* any messages or comments you submit to us via the website, eg. through an email or “Contact Us” form.
* information collected when you purchase merchandise or wine.
* information you provide to any email address at lentonbrae.com, where you have used that website to request information or assistance with an on-line order.
How do we disclose information gathered about you?
Lenton Brae will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent unless legally required to do so or if we consider it necessary to:
* fulfil our terms of service
* deliver to you the service you have requested
* protect the rights or property of Lenton Brae, any user of Lenton Brae website or any member of the public ;or
* lessen or prevent a serious threat to a person’s life, health or safety.
Lenton Brae undertakes all reasonable steps to keep any information we hold about you secure. Your information is stored on secure servers. Lenton Brae undertakes all reasonable steps to ensure that our employees and contractors maintain the confidentiality of any personal information held by Lenton Brae. You should notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. However, Lenton Brae does not accept responsibility for any consequences of the unauthorised access to your information.
How do we utilise information gathered about you
* To improve our service to you – We may use your information for research purposes or to improve our site and the services we offer you. We analyse data collected for trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site are most popular and how much time people spend there. This information is accumulated and examined on an aggregated basis. We may share this combined information with our content providers to assist them in understanding our services but we do not give our content providers information that would allow them to identify you personally.
* To Inform you of events & news regarding Lenton Brae Wines – we will use your personal information to notify you of updates to the web site via email or our newsletter (if you have subscribed to one of our services). We aim to provide you with information and invitations that we consider may be of interest or relevance to you. Please contact us if you no longer wish to receive emails or newsletters from us.
The website does not use “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your hard drive by some websites to store information.
How to access, correct or update your information
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information Lenton Brae is holding about you, you may request a copy of that information by contacting us. We will endeavour to provide you with the information requested within ten days. If you want to correct or update your information, please contact us.
Contact details If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may contact us using the website.
Or as set out below: Lenton Brae Wines
PO Box 500
MARGARET RIVER WA 6285
Phone: +61 8 9755 6255
Fax: +61 8 9755 6268